23 April 2007

First holiday Brego

On Friday and Sunday I had a training for becoming a dog trainer. This was in the Dogcenter in Zaltbommel. Because the wheather forecast was very good for the weekend, Rob drove the camper to a campingsite near where I was training and had a relaxing weekend. On Friday I took Toby with me and the trainers where very pleased to see him. They where very impressed by his selfconfidence and his lack of aggression, very easy going, a true leader he was called. On Sunday I took Brego with me and again they where pleased to see a selfconfidence puppy without any sign of aggression. I received a lot of compliments on both my great dogs. I also received a lot of compliments about the fur-colour of Brego and his lovely eyes.

Anyhow, It was also the first time that Brego traveled in the Camper. This went very good. Also in the night he slept inside the camper and all went very well. Test succeeded, onto the next trip.

Together in the Maas (river)


In front of the camper:


Sleeping in the shade together:


Posing together

Brego climbs in the chair:

0 comments: