13 September 2008

Checy, Working Sheep Trial

On the working day in Checy we participated the Sheep trial. First I didn't want to participate because of the language problem, I realized that I didn't know the language good enough to understand what the judge was saying. But with the help of Hanneke's translation I could participate after all. Brego sniffing around the cage where the sheep are in.

Toby and me watching the trials from other dogs:

First Brego got into the arena with the sheep, he wasn't interested in the sheep whatsoever, only in their droppings, so he failed the test.

Second Toby got into the arena, this was a completely different story, the judge was very enthusiastic about his working skills and Toby succeeded the test. The judge wrote an end conclusion: Showing excellent working skills and attitude while working with sheep.

0 comments: